photo screen-capture-15_zpsb80b6d6e.png          photo screen-capture-25_zps7e4b1dd7.png          photo screen-capture-16_zpse8654ab4.png

Nov 19, 2013

I made itttt!


Hola todos!

I only have 4 minutes to write y'all something real quick. But I just wanted to say that I made it here to Quito safe and sound! My trip was great, I got to talk to three different people about the gospel on the way down here! YAY. President Richardson met me at the airport with a couple other elders. The weather is soooo dang nice down here, literally perfect. We're having training for today and tomorrow and then I get my new comp and assigned area on Thursday.
Anyways, I love you all and I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers, thank you so much!
I'm so thankful I'm a missionary!
#isthisreallife?!
con amor
Hermana Bowman
Welcome meal at the mission home with all the new incoming Sisters and Elders.

These are the Elders who greeted me at the airport.

Newbie training group at the mission home in north Quito.

No comments:

Post a Comment