photo screen-capture-15_zpsb80b6d6e.png          photo screen-capture-25_zps7e4b1dd7.png          photo screen-capture-16_zpse8654ab4.png

Jun 16, 2014

Life's good.


Life's good.
The Gospel is great. 


Cute children with a dog...

We had the Tango Awards this last week of the tansfer and apparently I´m most likely to be assistant.... ok. 

Nelly´s fambam!!! I love them, she´s a recent convert and her little sis is investigating the church.

Today we had changes/transfers! But not usssssssss, nononono. YAY. I´m so happy to stay in El Edén another transfer with my compcomp Hna. Velasquez.  We are seeeing miracles in relation to our obedience, diligence, 
and faith. 
ALCOHOL BAD. NO DRINK IT. 


Reference thingie I made for our ward. Hehe.


Chillin' with a recent convert picking ortiga (no idea what it is in English, but I think it's poison ivy... and we made tea out of it and drank it.) Thought I was gonna die, but here I am. Chunkin up the deuces. 


God is so present in our lives. Father´s Day was aight... I guess. Can´t believe that this is the 5th father´s day without my Dad present here on Earth, but it´s all good. I can feel him close LOTS of the time I´ve been out here on the mish, and I´m trying really hard to make him proud! God has a plan for each one of us, and I trust His plan for meeeeee! Even though it's totally different than what I have in mind, but isn't it that way for us all?!  Heh. 

We went to McDonalds today and were stoked about the crowns. HAHAHA. Fist time in 8 months. It was delicious. It was also US prices, aka pricey. Stuff here is usually way inexpensive.



TOTES JUST FIGURED OUT THAT THE EMBASSY IS LIKE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO OUR HOUSE. 6 weeks later, hahahah yes. If you look closely, theres the US flag. AAAAAAMERRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. So either we live in a very safe, oooor a very unsafe area, ha. 

It´s really incredible how if we go to church with a bucket instead of a cup, we can get SOOO much personal revelation and hear messages He wants us to hear. Sooooo, IF YOU SCARED GO TO CHURCH.  (Sorry, I can´t leave my gangster roots behind.) No but really, go to church. :) And LIIISTEN. 
Cutest little kiddo - look in the background - his name is Douglas and he's literally the craziest little monkey ever. He got baptized - woooooo!!!!
Ecuador SI SE PUEDEEEE!  (YES WE CAN!) (Even though we lost in the Mundial (World Cup) on Sunday..... oops.) 

One of my favies this week... from a talk of Elder Holland´s: 

¨However late you think you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or distance from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines.¨

 Hermana Aravena, the cutest little missionary ever. Today in the offices.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE ARE IN ENGLISH! But I ate them. Our investigator, Marlene gave them to us.


Hope all y'all are well.
Count your blessings!

MAKE GOOD CHOICES. The things we do in this life determine what will be of us in the next! :) 

Con amor (with love),

Hermana (Sister) Bowman
This child, Luna, she´s a hoot.



No comments: