photo screen-capture-15_zpsb80b6d6e.png          photo screen-capture-25_zps7e4b1dd7.png          photo screen-capture-16_zpse8654ab4.png

Aug 7, 2014

Dooooooo eeeeeeetttttt, dooooo etttttt

WELL WELL WELL. 

This week has been absolutely exhausting in every sense of the word. But so rewarding. 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. I LOVE ECUADOR. I LOOOOOOOVEE LIIIIIIIIIIFE. 



Working hard is the best feeling in the world. Even if you´re tired, you just keep pushin' on, and then BOOM a miracle happens. Every time. It´s crazy. Such a spiritual week.

My companion and I learned the magic of positivity this week. We are using the law of attraction a lot, and it TOTALLY works. We go, "I´m so happy and grateful that this family we are about to contact will be golden and ready to receive the Gospel", and then contact them as if they are THE most prepared family in the world, and then figure out they´re from Comité ( a close sector) and the missionaries had knocked on their door the day before and they had already begun to meet with them... 

Or, "I´m so happy and grateful that María is going to accept a date to be baptized." And then we had probably one of the most spiritual lessons of my whole mish, whilst sitting on the floor in her humble house (she has no chairs). I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!

There are way too many experiences to write about and I totally ran out of time, but just remember how much Jesus LOVES YOU!
Make good choices!
I invite all y'all to read Enos this week. https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/enos/1?lang=eng 
Dooooooo eeeeeeetttttt, dooooo etttttt. Blessings!
Con amor (with love),
Hermana (Sister) Bowman


 Taxi driver watching his telenovela whislt driving us home, yes, because that´s perfectly safe and legal................... #ecuadorprobs

No comments:

Post a Comment