photo screen-capture-15_zpsb80b6d6e.png          photo screen-capture-25_zps7e4b1dd7.png          photo screen-capture-16_zpse8654ab4.png

May 1, 2015

I fell in cow poop this week

Short and sweet - ready, set, go...


WELLLL - this week was fun. We juggled the two sectors and actually got a lot done. We had 3 investigators at church and 2 of them have a baptism goal so that's AWESOME.
The sectors are good. We were at church for almost 9 hours and I felt very spiritually uplifted, heheh. Our investigators are good. I'm good. It's all good.

Racquel!!!! 

Caca de vaca (cow poop).  

We taught an hermana (sister) who was SO suprised that Christ came to the Americas. She was like, flipping out. It was so cool to teach her because she was all happy and suprised and amazed about Christ coming here. I love 3 Nephi chapter 11 in The Book of Mormon. It's my absolute favorite.

Eating kimbolitos with Familia Travez, I LOVE THEM.

Loooooooooooooooook at my bwaid.

All we need to do is be OBEDIEEENT and blessssssings will come in our livesssssssss so dooooo eeeeetttttttttttttt.
Heh heh heh.

Carrying a mattress like an Otavaleña.

Here are some pics! I have no time, sowee.
Have a great week! I love y'all :)

The corn of many colorrsssssssss. They're endangered species. 
Note the chapel in background.


I got my flight plans today. It's insane. I wanted to throw up - ayyy yaiiii yaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I'll be home at like 7:30pm on the 19th of Mayayeeeeee. Oh and heads up, I have a 30 min layover in Dallas. COME SEE MEEEE MCKINNEY AND ALLEN PEOPLE!



Helped an hermana (sister) cut down lechero trees with machetes, classic.

Con amor (with love),

Hermana Lauren Michelle Bowmnanananananan

No comments:

Post a Comment