photo screen-capture-15_zpsb80b6d6e.png          photo screen-capture-25_zps7e4b1dd7.png          photo screen-capture-16_zpse8654ab4.png

May 12, 2015

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE

Dearest fam (& fwiends),

LOOK AT THEIR NAMETAGS - AHHHHHH!!!!!!! So cute.

Hi. It was splendid seeing y'all on the Mother's Day Skype call on Sunday.  Well this week was a whirlwind. I get to the compooper and then my mind goes BLANK!!! Why is that?! I should plan out my letters better, oops.

RED COCA COLA tastes like cough medicine.

Welllllll, I will see all y'all in 8 days so we will be able to talk then.

FUN FACT: I sleep talk Quichua............ My companions told me - hehe.

Servicio (service) on Tues. Chopping down a tree. 

Helping it fall over by being monkeys.

We found a really cool fam this week, the familia Guevara. They accepted everything right off the bat. We taught the first discussion and gave them a Book of Mormon and everything. We found 2 less-active families who are SOOOOOO SOOO ready to come back to the church. It's so fun! Like an Easter egg hunt.

Me and my goat, Twinkle Toes 2. 

We taught him the gospel.

We KEEP seeing miracles! There are so many daily! The Lord is blessing us so much and really is working along our side in His vineyard. Likeeeee, for example: Julian passed his baptismal interview this Satuday but then didn't come to church yesterday. We called him like 24 times and our ward mission leader, his hermanador (fellowshipper) called him 7. And we went to his house twice. All concerned and stuff. We prayed a lot because we were concerned something happened. But then, this morning during personal study, he CALLED!! And apologized and explained the situation. Well, if all goes well this week, he'll be getting baptized in the waterfall by our house :) It's so awesome to see the conversion of people grow. We have also been doing a lot of work with the less actives and the recent converts. Wooooo.
Fli Arrelllaaanno Burga, so cute. 

I've been studying a lot about conversion. It's constant, dude. We hafta be down to put in our biggest efforts daily to come unto Christ continually. It requires that we give more and keep progressing every single day. The little things, the primary answers, are the most important: search, ponder, and pray.

Yummy chicken feet soup.


We had a cool experience with angels this week :) I love being a missionary, y'all. The Lord is no stranger to His servants and really is keepin' an eye on us. I know that Dad and Grandpa have come and hung out with us a couple times. I am so grateful for the plan of Salvation. And the Book of Mormon! IT'S SO TRUE.

The Guevara fambam.

I LOVE THE TRAVEZ FAMMMMM

Got to go to lunch with Sindy. And also see familia Amaguaña, and famlia Cabascango...my converts from barrio (ward) Otavalo today!

SINDYYY my convert at lunch today - hahaha. 
We aren't even looking at the camera. 
We were headed for Narnia. Lightpost.

This week is so full. We have interviews with the President as a zone Tuesday and Wednesday (along with weekly planning), and Thursday we have Zone Meeting, plus Ward Council and correlation with the Ward mish leader, and then on Friday I get to go to Quito to have my final interview with Presidente!!! AHHHH whaaaaaaaat?!?!?
I LOVE INDIGENASSSS - AHHHH!!!

Corn 4 dayzz.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE. I have never been so tired, so sunburnt, so sore, so sad for people, so HAPPY for people, so focused on something, so anxiously engaged in a cause, so bugbitten, so excited, so energetic, so focused on other people's welfare, so blessed, so overwhelmed with Christ-like love for others. I really do love this work. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. His grace is sufficient. I know that THIS is the true Church, and I knoowwww that we are immensely blessed as we live the Gospel and as we share it with others. GOD LIVESSSSSSS.

Bebe cui (baby guinea pig).

Little girl obsessed with playing with my hair :) 

Con amor (with love),
Hermana (Sister) Bowman

PSSSSS I will probs write home next week too :) OVER-N-OUT

Imbabura is so pwetty.

No comments:

Post a Comment