photo screen-capture-15_zpsb80b6d6e.png          photo screen-capture-25_zps7e4b1dd7.png          photo screen-capture-16_zpse8654ab4.png

Jan 5, 2015

Just call me Sister Batman

Short and sweet. 

HERMANA BATMAN!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Me and Illariy. 


Hope y'all did y'alls homework. Turns out the President wants us to read the Klebingat talk for a special training we will have soon, WEeeeEE!!! It's one of my faves.
Us with Cristal, a recent convert (she got baptized in April). This is right after she told us she's getting engaged to a fellow member/returned missionary.


Getting ready to burn the old year!!!! 

The dolls without faces....

I know that my Redeemer lives, that He loves us, and knows us. I know that He will never leave our side and that we can do annnything through Him. 


DIANA AND YULI AND MARIA AND TATI CAME AND SUPRISED ME AT CHURCH ON SUNDAYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE MY CONVERTSSSSSSSSSSS

The way they sell chicken... super sanitary...NOT!

A ñañagu selling New Year's masks at the copacabana next to our house.

Random market pic.

Classic Jan 1st pic... so sad.

MY CALENDAR IS FULLL - AAAHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOO.

Coke present, weeee.


Cristina's wall...

Have a wonderful week and write me with y'all's goals! :) 
LOVE LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELVOE
y'all!

Hermana (Sister) Bowman
Hahahehehhehohohoho.


REALLY cool thing that happened in the sky yesterday... 



PREACHIIIIING THE WORRRRRDDDDDDDDDD

ME and my new boyfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment